EDUCATION, HEALTH AND CARE PLAN (EHCP) ADMINISTRATOR
37 HOURS PER WEEK (MONDAY –THURSDAY 8AM-4PM FRIDAY 8AM-3.30PM)
TERM TIME ONLY - 39 WEEKS PER YEAR
BAND C POINT 8 – 14 £17,490 - £19,698 (ACTUAL SALARY RANGE)
We are looking for an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) Administrator to join the team at Hazel Oak School.
This post would suit someone with a strong administrative or secretarial background with experience of working within timescales, deadlines and protocols. Candidates should be able provide evidence of:
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of a range of ICT packages, including Microsoft Office and Office 365 email systems.
- Managing highly confidential and sensitive information in-line with GDPR and Data Protection.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Being flexible and adaptable.
- Having the confidence to communicate requirements eg. deadlines and timescales to a range of stakeholders.
- Compassion and understanding towards to needs of others.
- Having a positive attitude towards pupils with special needs, including those with challenging behaviours.
- Annual appraisals which can lead to incremental rises on successful completion.
- Training opportunities both internal and external.
- Access to the Council’s Employee Assistance Programme to support health and well-being.
- Additional health and wellbeing services through School’s Advisory Services, including 24/7 GP service, physiotherapy services and self-referrals for counselling and more.
If you would like to arrange a visit to the school please contact Emma Fitzpatrick at email@example.com. Visits will take place up to Friday 18th February 2022.
Application packs available from www.hazel-oak.co.uk
Deadline for applications is Friday 25th February 2022.
Hazel Oak School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and Safer Recruitment checks.
The post falls under the requirements of the Fluency Duty (part of the Immigration Act 2016) which makes it a requirement for all public sector workers operating in ‘customer facing’ role to be able to speak fluent English.